As part of its business, the company Rikinvest provides Users with a service booking feature that can be accessed from the website “www.parispredatorfishing.com?lang=en” (hereafter referred to as the “Site”).
This section explains the personal data processing that Rikinvest has implemented as part of how its Users use its Services.
Rikinvest takes care to protect its Users’ privacy and undertakes to ensure the best level of protection of its Users’ personal data.
Within the framework of its Services, Rikinvest acts as Data Controller within the meaning of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 and undertakes to comply with the provisions of Law 78-17 of 6 January 1978, as amended, relating to information technology, files and freedoms with regard to the automated processing of personal data as well as with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016.
WHAT IS PERSONAL DATA?
Within the meaning of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016, personal data means any information that refers to an identified or identifiable natural person in a direct or indirect manner, for example by referring to an identifier such as a first or last name, telephone number, email address, etc.
WHO COLLECTS THE PERSONAL DATA?
As regards its Services, Rikinvest acts as Data Controller within the meaning of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 with the following corporate identity:
Rikinvest SNC, with a capital of €200,000, registered in the Créteil Trade and Companies Register under number 873811330, and whose registered office is located at 26 Route de Mandres, 94440 Santeny, France. Represented by Mr Richard Kollé, Manager of Rikinvest SNC, who can be reached at the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT?
Personal data means any information that can be used to identify a particular person directly or indirectly.
You are not required to provide Rikinvest with the personal data that we request, but if you choose not to, we may not be able to provide you with our products or services, a very high quality of service, or respond to any requests. We may gather personal data from a variety of sources, including:
The personal information that you give us directly,
The personal information that we gather automatically, and
The personal information that we gather from other sources.
WHAT ARE THE PURPOSES OF PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION?
Rikinvest needs to collect and save the personal data of Users of its Services to perform the following processing:
Client account management and bookings
The stay, the services, and service management
Provide social network sharing tools
Sending targeted sales offers by email and notifications by mobile, social networks or other media
Gathering customer reviews, managing requests, claims and/or disputes
Continuously improving quality and customer satisfaction
Fighting payment fraud for orders
Measuring website audience
Implementing sales offers
Registration in loyalty programmes
Subscribing to newsletters in order to receive offers and promotions by email.
Sharing information with business partners
With the exception of sales prospection campaigns, Rikinvest considers all of the above processing to be necessary to perform the Service.
Sales prospection campaigns rely on the User’s consent for the processing of their personal data. The User may withdraw their consent by making a request by letter or email to the contact details provided in the site’s legal notice.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS, AND HOW CAN YOU EXERCISE THEM?
Any User who uses Rikinvest’s Services may exercise their rights to access, correct and erase their data, transfer their data, and limit or oppose processing of their personal data.
These rights can be exercised in respect of the conditions provided in Law 78-17 of 6 January 1978, as amended, in Articles 38 to 40 of Law 78-17 of 6 January 1978 and Articles 15 to 21 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 by sending a request via the site’s contact form: “https://www.parispredatorfishing.com?lang=en”.
Rikinvest may only comply with requests in strict accordance with the aforementioned Law and Regulation, in particular the legal data retention periods in terms of delivery and burden of proof.
If the response is not satisfactory, the data subject has the right to refer the matter to French data authority CNIL.
WHO IS YOUR DATA SENT TO?
Personal data is processed by Rikinvest.
Users’ personal data may be sent to:
- Law enforcement in the case of legal requests to combat fraud
- Local authorities if required by law or as part of an inquiry and in accordance with local regulations.
Rikinvest also works with subcontractors for the following operations:
- secure payment on the sites,
- managing telephone calls and any recordings or correspondence (emails, letters, social networks),
- carrying out website maintenance or technical development,
- gathering customer reviews.
HOW LONG IS YOUR DATA STORED?
We retain your personal data for as long as needed to carry out the objective pursued when the data was collected.
WHAT SECURITY MEASURES ARE TAKEN TO PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- The general rules: as Data Controller, Rikinvest takes all useful precautions to secure data and keep it confidential, in particular preventing the data from being altered, damaged, or accessed by unauthorised third parties.
In accordance with Article 35 of Law 78-17 of 6 January 1978, Rikinvest’s subcontractors undertake to respect data security and privacy.
- Rules that apply to bank cards and banking data
To secure payments, Rikinvest uses service providers that respect the strictest standards in security and confidentiality.
When a User makes a booking by paying by bank card, Rikinvest’s order processing system connects to the selected payment system in real time. The system collects the data at the time of payment and performs a variety of verifications to avoid fraud and misuse. Data is stored on our payment providers’ servers. At no time are they sent to Rikinvest’s servers.
WILL I RECEIVE MARKETING EMAILS?
Rikinvest uses its Users’ contact details to send targeted advertising by email and/or SMS.
Rikinvest commits to respecting the rules that apply to each marketing channel in this regard.
Rikinvest respects the rules laid out in Article L.34-5 of the French Post and Electronic Communications Code which requires Users’ explicit agreement prior to sending any marketing campaigns electronically (email or SMS).
Thus, when the User creates an account on the site or makes a booking, explicit consent is requested to receive promotional offers from Rikinvest.
There is an exception where the User may receive marketing without prior consent if they are already a client of Rikinvest and that the purpose of marketing is to offer analogous products or services.
In all cases, the User can object to receiving these messages by clicking on the unsubscribe link present in each email.
When using our Service, information about the User’s browser or device (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) may be recorded in “cookie” files stored on the device in accordance with the User’s choices in terms of cookies. These settings can be modified at any time.
- What is a cookie?
When viewing our Site, information about your browsing may be recorded in “cookie” files stored on your device (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.).
We store these cookies to make it easier for you to browse our website.
Please note that only the cookie issuer can read or edit the data that is stored on the cookie.
The “http” cookie, which is currently the most widely used technology, is a small text file that the browser saves on your computer, tablet or smartphone and which stores user data to make browsing easier and enable certain features.
- Why are cookies, tags and trackers used?
– to obtain audience and usage statistics of the various parts that make up our services. This is why we use audience measurement cookies.
– to adjust how our Site is shown according to the device you are using,
– to adjust how our Site is presented according to each User’s preferences,
– to store information about a form that you have filled on our Site (account access or registration, service subscribed, order basket content, etc.),
– to allow you to access personal, reserved areas of our Site, such as your account, using identifiers,
– to implement security measures, for example to ask you to sign into your account again after a certain amount of time,
– to share information with advertisers on other websites and show you relevant advertisements that fit your centres of interest. This is why we use advertising cookies.
– sharing information on social networks.
- The cookies we store
The cookies that we store on your device allow us to recognise your browser when you sign into our site. We want to best serve our customers, so we store cookies to:
– Obtain audience statistics (number of visits, page views, abandoned order processes, etc.) in order to track and improve the quality of our services.
– Adjust how our Site is presented according to your device’s display preferences
- How can you configure how cookies, tags and trackers are stored?
In accordance with Article 32 II of Law 78-17 of 6 January 1978, as amended, Rikinvest gathers consent before storing advertising, audience measurement and social network sharing cookies.
At any time, Users can express and change their choices about cookies using the processes described below.
- Configuring cookies with your browser software
To comply with regulations, Rikinvest uses a tool that allows internet users to configure how cookies are stored when they connect to the site “www.etangsdelabassee.com”.
There are several options for managing cookies. Any configuration you make could change your internet browsing experience and the conditions for accessing certain services that require cookies.
At any time, you can express and change your choices about cookies in the ways described below.
Please note that if your browser is configured to refuse all cookies, you will not be able to make purchases or use our site’s essential features, for example storing products in your basket or receiving personalised recommendations. We encourage you to configure your browser in the way that works best for you.
Each browser is configured in a different way. The process is described in your browser’s help menu, where you can see how to change your choices about cookies.
Below, you will find some information on how to configure certain major browsers.
• The choices you express online to inter-professional platforms
You can log on to Youronlinechoices, which is a service offered by digital advertising professionals who are members of the EDAA (European Digital Advertising Alliance) and managed in France by Interactive Advertising Bureau France.
This European platform is shared by hundreds of internet advertising professionals and acts as a centralised interface where you can refuse or accept cookies used to adapt advertising to your device’s browsing history.
All internet users can object to cookie storage by going to the website “http://www.youronlinechoices.com/fr/controler-ses-cookies/”.
Please note that this procedure will not prevent advertising from being displayed on the websites you visit. It only blocks the technologies that adapt advertising to your centres of interest.
Should your terminal be likely to view content developed with the Flash language, you can access your Flash cookie management tools directly from the Adobe website: https://www.adobe.com/fr/. (Cookies tab)
- Configuring major browsers
o Internet explorer
In the “Tools” menu at the top right of the navigation bar, select “Internet Options”
Go to the “Privacy” tab
3. You can set your choices about cookies using a cursor. If you click on “Advanced”, you can manually manage your cookies in an advanced way
4. Save your preferences by clicking “OK”o Mozilla Firefox
In the menu at the top of the page, click on “Tools” then “Options”
Select the “Privacy” tab
3. History section: In the “Storage rules” dropdown menu, click on “use custom settings for history”
4. The settings that are shown allow you to configure your choices about cookies and for how long they are stored (refuse all cookies, accept cookies while refusing third-party cookies, etc.)
5. Save your preferences by clicking “OK”o Google Chrome
Click on the personalise and control Google Chrome icon located at the top right of the navigation bar.
Select “Settings” then enable “Show advanced options”
3. In the privacy section, open the “content settings” menu.
4. Configure your choices about cookies, select “Block third-party sites”.o Safari
In the top menu bar, click on “Safari”, then “Preferences”
Click on the “Privacy” icon
3. Configure your choices about cookies (Block third-party sites)