Paris Predator Fishing is organizing its first predator sport fishing trip in the presence of internationally renowned guides: Arnaud Brière and his team.
Under the wise advice of Arnaud Brière, come and beat your records and catch the fish of your life! The flock to challenge is mainly composed of Pike 125 cm, Pike perch 91 cm, Black Bass 56 cm and 3.3 kg, Perch 52 cm !
This stay includes:
- A supervised and guided fishing practice with activities, initiations and workshops
- High-end accommodation in a single room, by the water,
- Boats and boats available, loan of equipment
- A full board option is possible.
You benefit from the provision of 2021 equipment: motorized boats, Alumacraft C 165CS fitted with NAVICOM electronics, 2 Helix 10 MSI echo sounders with mapping, an Ulterra front engine in ipilot link (connected to the echo sounder) and a 60 HP thermal engine – 25 foot Pontoon – Float tubes sparrow.
During 4 days, the activities and initiations are provided by Arnaud Brière and his team of guides (Aurélien Lagarrosse and Romain Monsimer) as well as by Tanguy Demule, fishing guide instructor at Paris Predator Fishing:
- Presentation of new RAPALA products
- Demonstration of NAVICOM equipment
- Initiation to float tube: grip, carry out an approach maneuver, turn and position yourself on your fishing spot / use of equipment and rods in casting / use of safety equipment
- Fly fishing initiation: throwing technique and gestures / knowledge of different insects
- Spinning vs casting
- Soft lures vs hard lures
- Make a success of your connecting knots
Registrations are open, places are limited! Stay from 890 €, 4 days 4 nights, contact us!